1. You are visiting the website www.raposinhas.com owned by Loaira Pérez Pérez with registered office in Raposiños 2, A Pobra do Caramiñal
CP 15940, A Coruña onwards THE HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
Contact email: email@example.com
Ions 1 & 1
Telephone: 911 36 00 00
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER that is made available to the public.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
3. www.raposinhas.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
To engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights.
Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of www.raposinhas.com from its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages.
Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially when sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the provisions of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are